Friday, December 15, 2006

Steve Coffman in Southern California

We would like to sponsor Mr. Steve Coffman on his upcoming trip toSouthern California.

Contact me, Kenneth, at infoseeker560@yahoo.com
or footstar72@yahoo.com or phone 661-305-4703.

He is the author of the book "Ezekiel's Medicine," and here is his story..."All I know is: people are literally dying from lack of something I spent 5 yearsof my life researching: I also have consumed at least 10 grams of vitaminC a day for the last twenty five years; and have nothing but good results to show for it. My book contains quotes from 182 MD's to back it up.I do not get sick; my prescription for my glasses has not changed in 20 years, and I have utilized vitamin C for really amazing benefits such as prolonging the life and feet of a severely diabetic who could not walk 10 feet and who was diagnosed for amputation. After reading my EM book, he walked miles. My book's thesis is simple; God cursed man, the ground, and the serpent; but not animals. Genesis 1; and Romans 8. The effect of the curse wiped outone of man's four billion genes. Biological fact; man lacks thel-gulonolactone oxidase gene. The lack of that particular gene eliminated man's ability to produce vitamin C. The lack of this internal vitaminC generater causes or aggrevates thousands of fatal and wounding diseases in man. In this age, cancer and heart disease kill about 1,000,000 each year; and the numbers are rising. I have hundreds of medical quotations from MD's that have staked their lives, reputations and medical degrees saying that vitamin C will kill or eliminate cancer and heart disease. Well, I care about every one of those little boys and girls and Dads and Moms who are being slaughtered by those who know better but choose to keep silent and take the money from those who are dying. Dr. Cathcart, MD, says it is genocide to withhold this information. His quote. More Christians die every day from cancer and heart disease than all those who died on 9/11. And I care about every single one. I am trying to get this message out to believers in the Lord Jesus Christ but the god of this world is choking out my words. Well, there's my story and I'm sticking to it...I would like very much to share this with other believers. And I don't care where they live. But I do needmoney for the CA trip; its 4200 miles."

Very sincerely yours,
Steve Coffman,
Rockwood, ME
vitac@verizon.net

No comments: